Frank joined the firm in 2007 after a year-long clerkship in Nevada’s Second Judicial District Court. In 2011, he became a partner in the firm. Frank provides litigation and transactional legal services to clients nationally in diverse practice areas that include general commercial litigation, business formation and organizations, business and asset division, torts, complex divorce filings with an emphasis on business asset division.
He received his law degree from the University of Oregon School of Law, where he was the recipient of the Henry E. Collier Law Scholarship and was an Executive Editor of the award-winning Oregon Law Review. Prior to law school, Frank received a degree in Political Science from Portland State University.
He was one of only a few Reno attorneys to receive the “Rising Stars” distinction for Top Attorneys in the Mountain States, as published in Salt Lake Magazine, and has been nominated as a Family Law “Top 10 Under 40” by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
A big fan of Oregon Duck athletics, Frank attends several Duck football games each season. He has traveled all over the world and follows his passions for sailing, diving, yoga, golfing, and playing cricket for the Marin Cricket Club in the Bay Area.
- Business Torts Litigation
- Commercial Law
- Construction Defect
- Commercial Transactions & Litigation
- University of Oregon School of Law, 2006
- Portland State University, 2003
Admitted to Bar:
- 2006, Nevada
- 2007, US District Court, Nevada
- 2012, California
Memberships & Achievements:
- Extern Lane County Legal Aid Services; September 2005 – January 2006
- Oregon Law Review, 2004 – 2006
- Henry E. Collier Law Scholarship
- Law Clerk, Honorable Steven P. Elliott, 2006
- City of Oakland v. Desert Outdoor Advertising, Inc., 127 Nev., Advance Opinion 46 (2011)
- Buckwalter v. Nevada Bd. of Medical Examiners, 678 F.3d 737 (9th Cir. 2012)
- Sievert v. City of Sparks, 2015 WL 476148 (D.Nev. 2015)
- Eclectic Properties East, LLC v. Marcus & Millichap Co., 751 F.3d 990 (9th Cir 2014)